- Posted: September 2, 2021 3:58 p.m.
- Last Updated: September 8, 2021 9:10 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, September 8, 2021
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, September 8, 2021
Note: The September Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference consistent with St. 2021, c. 20, s. 20, which provides for certain modifications to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law due to COVID-19.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
- Join by Web: https://statema.webex.com/statema/onstage/g.php?MTID=ea3074f066c780be2ad870c2d3d6f3cc8
- Dial in Telephone Number: 1-866-692-3580
- Access code: 161 742 2335
- ROUTINE ITEMS
- Updates from Acting Commissioner Margret Cooke.
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held August 11, 2021. (Vote)
- Further action regarding 105 CMR 316.000, Use of Face Masks and Coverings in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. (Vote)
- Request to amend, on an emergency basis, 105 CMR 150, Standards for long-term care facilities. (Vote)
- Request to amend, on an emergency basis, 105 CMR 141, Licensure of hospice programs. (Vote)
- Request to promulgate, on an emergency basis, 105 CMR 159, COVID-19 vaccinations for certain staff providing home care services in Massachusetts. (Vote)