- Posted: April 5, 2018 12:39 p.m.
- Last Updated: July 12, 2018 11:59 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Contact for Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Office of State Auditor Suzanne M. Bump
Overview of Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Notice is hereby given in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, that a meeting of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, established under Chapter 46 of the Acts of 2003, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 in room 230 of the State House, Boston, Massachusetts.
City of Lynn A Chapter 44A request to issue $9,500,000 in bonds as state qualified bonds for deficit financing.
Town of Webster A Chapter 44A request to issue $23,921,171 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- wastewater system upgrades
- repairs, improvements, and other school building projects
- design of the City Hall elevators
- the design, construction, renovation, and expansion of the Chester C. Corbin Public Library
- chool technology equipment and upgrades
- a tower truck
- water filtration plant
- LED streetlight conversion
- supervisory control and data acquisition systems
- refunding of bonds
Long-range municipal fiscal security
Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board within 48 hours of the meeting
Discussion of agenda items for the next meeting