- Posted: May 3, 2018 11:29 a.m.
- Last Updated: July 18, 2018 3:09 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Contact for Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Office of State Auditor Suzanne M. Bump
Overview of Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Notice is hereby given in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, that a meeting of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, established under Chapter 46 of the Acts of 2003, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 in room 1819 of the McCormack Building, 1 Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 02108.
The agenda for the meeting is below.
City of Brockton: A Chapter 44A request to issue $2,335,000 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- parking garage improvements
- street improvements
- City Hall elevator replacement
City of Methuen: A Chapter 44A request to issue $19,273,753 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- City Hall rehabilitation
- energy efficiency improvements in various school department buildings
- upgrades to residential water meters
- facility upgrades for the water department
- water department equipment and vehicle purchases
- upgrades to water systems, including water mains, pump station, water tower
- water treatment plant meters
- system upgrades to the water treatment plant
- sewer improvements
- vehicle and equipment purchases for the highway and environmental management departments
Long-range municipal fiscal security
Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board within 48 hours of the meeting
Discussion of agenda items for the next meeting