- Posted: July 26, 2018 8:40 a.m.
- Last Updated: September 20, 2018 4:12 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Contact for Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Office of State Auditor Suzanne M. Bump
Overview of Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Notice is hereby given in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, that a meeting of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, established under Chapter 46 of the Acts of 2003, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 in room 230 of the State House, Boston, Massachusetts.
City of Lynn: A Chapter 44A request to issue $7,000,000 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- roof, window and door replacement at the Hood Elementary School
- upgrades, renovation, repairs, and restoration at various parks and playgrounds, including drainage, irrigation, fencing, equipment, court restoration, light replacement, masonry repair, and electrical upgrades
- Angel Island historical trough repair and restoration
- seaport marina dock repair
- design, repairs, and renovations to various fire station facilities and parking lot
- boiler replacement at various schools
- boiler replacement at City Hall
- repairs and power washing of City Hall external masonry
- replacement of the Department of Public Works’ fire alarm system
- repairs to the Department of Public Works’ storage building
Long-range municipal fiscal stability
Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board within 48 hours of the meeting
Discussion of agenda items for the next meeting