- Posted: March 15, 2019 11 a.m.
- Last Updated: April 26, 2019 9:44 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Contact for Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Office of State Auditor Suzanne M. Bump
Overview of Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Notice is hereby given in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, that a meeting of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, established under Chapter 46 of the Acts of 2003, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 in room 1803 of the McCormack Building, 1 Ashburton Place, Boston, Massachusetts 02108.
New Bedford: A Chapter 44A request to issue $10,810,192 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- Phase II of the Elm Street Parking Garage
- repairs to municipal buildings, including several schools, the main library, and the West Beach Community Building
- road improvements
- improvements to the Buttonwood Park Zoo
- repairs to the City Hall elevator
- repairs to Core IT HVAC system
Long-range municipal fiscal stability
Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board within 48 hours of the meeting
Discussion of agenda items for the next meeting