- Posted: April 20, 2021 5 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 18, 2021 10:30 a.m.
- This page, Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, is offered by
- Office of the State Auditor
Public Meeting Notice Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Contact for Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Hilary Hershman, Legal Counsel, Division of Local Mandates
Overview of Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
In accordance with Governor Charles Baker’s March 12, 2020 “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, § 20” and the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office’s March 12, 2020 Guidance, please note the following:
Notice is hereby given in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, that a meeting of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, established under Chapter 46 of the Acts of 2003, will be held through remote participation via Conference Call Number: (224) 501-3412, Access Code: 627-048-509 on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Notice is hereby also given that the Municipal Finance Oversight Board will electronically record this meeting.
Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical School District
- A Chapter 44A request for $4,070,000 in state qualified bonds for refunding.
City of Brockton
- A Chapter 44A request for $104,652,058 in state qualified bonds for the following:
Huntington Alternative School Roof Replacement
Public Safety Complex Construction
Long-range municipal fiscal stability
Scheduling of upcoming MFOB meetings for the remainder of 2021
Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board within 48 hours of the meeting
Discussion of agenda items for the next meeting