- This page, Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, is offered by
- Office of the State Auditor
Public Meeting Notice Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Contact for Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Hilary Hershman, Legal Counsel, Division of Local Mandates
Overview of Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
In accordance with June 16, 2021 Massachusetts law, An Act Extending Certain COVID-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, and the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office June 16, 2021 guidance, please note the following:
Notice is hereby given in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, that a meeting of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, established under Chapter 46 of the Acts of 2003, will be held through remote participation via Conference Call Number: (872) 240-3311, Access Code: 744-959-229 on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 11:00 a.m.
Notice is hereby also given that the Municipal Finance Oversight Board will electronically record this meeting.
- City of Lawrence
A Chapter 44A request for $50,000,000 in state qualified bonds for construction of a new Leahy Elementary School
- Discussion of time limitations on local authorization for use of Qualified Bond Program
- Long-range municipal fiscal stability
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board within 48 hours of the meeting
- Discussion of agenda items for the next meeting