Sullivan Park Improvements Project
Overview of Sullivan Park Improvements Project
To provide amenities to the Revere residents and Sullivan Park neighbors, the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) has initiated the design phase of the Sullivan Park Improvements Project. DCR will be hosting a virtual public meeting to introduce the project team, provide an overview of the design process and present initial ideas for public comment.
- Participants may join the meeting using this link: bit.ly/Sullivan7-1 or by calling 301-715-8592, Zoom Webinar ID: 980 4350 0934
- The public may ask questions using the “chat” function following the presentation.
- If you are unable to access the virtual meeting or the project page and would like to review the presentation, please contact Representative RoseLee Vincent’s office at email@example.com with Subject: Sullivan Park Improvements to get a printed copy of the presentation and a short questionnaire
- View the presentation after the meeting on DCR’s website at https://mass.gov/dcr/past-public-meetings.
- Submit comments on the project during and after the meeting, with a deadline for receipt by DCR of July 15, 2020. Comments may be submitted online at www.mass.gov/dcr/public-comment or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Sullivan Park Improvements.
Please note that public comments submitted to DCR may be posted on the DCR website in their entirety, and no information, including personal information, will be redacted. If you have questions or concerns or would like to be added to an email list to receive DCR general or project- specific announcements, please email Mass.Parks@mass.gov or call 617-626-4973.
Please follow us on Twitter @MassDCR !
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request by emailing Agatha Summons-McGuire at email@example.com or by calling her at 617-626-1282. Please provide Ms. McGuire with a description of the accommodation you will need, including as much detail as you can, as well as information on how she can contact you if more information is needed. Please allow at least one week (7 days) advance notice to Ms. McGuire of a need for reasonable accommodations; last-minute requests will be accepted but may be impossible to fill. To request materials in accessible formats (Braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), please also contact Ms. McGuire.