Contact for Apply for access to MDPH confidential records data
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
The Details of Apply for access to MDPH confidential records data
What you need for Apply for access to MDPH confidential records data
Download a checklist
Our Data Application Checklist outlines the required materials that you will need to submit a request.
Register for IRBNet
- Go to IRBNet and click 'New User Registration' and follow the directions
- During registration, affiliation is requested. In order to access MDPH application forms, you must affiliate with MDPH.
- To complete the registration process, you will need to authenticate your registration via your e-mail account
- Project team members requiring access to project documents must register with IRBNet. Once project team members have registered, the Project Coordinator must then 'share' the project with the project team.
If you are conducting a research project and you are not an employee or agent of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, submit to your institution’s IRB for review.
How to apply Apply for access to MDPH confidential records data
Once you have registered and logged in to IRBNet, instructions to get started with your application can be found within the MDPH Documents for Researcher Library - by clicking on the Forms and Templates button. Open the document entitled Read Me First.
More info for Apply for access to MDPH confidential records data
Instructions on the use of IRBNet:
Download instructions and an instructional video at IRBNet instructions for researchers
- To access training materials enter: Username: mdph Password: training01