Apply to operate a Community EMS Program
Contact for Apply to operate a Community EMS Program
Mobile Integrated Health Care Program
The Details of Apply to operate a Community EMS Program
What you need for Apply to operate a Community EMS Program
The Community EMS application form must be completed by a local public health authority (such as a board of health) in partnership with the primary ambulance service in the local jurisdiction where the proposed Community EMS Program will operate.
- The application must be received by DPH at least 30 calendar days prior to the proposed start of Community EMS Program operations.
- The application is posted as a fillable PDF. You will need to have either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader installed on your computer to complete the application forms.
- When you open the application, please download and save it to your computer before filling it out. If you fill out the application in your Internet browser without saving, all changes will be lost once the browser window is closed.
- The application allows applicants to use an electronic signature. Please note that handwritten documents and attachments will not be accepted. If you need assistance setting up your electronic signature, please see the Instructions to create an electronic signature.
A complete Community EMS application includes:
- Completed application form, including all required descriptions and attachments
- Letter of support from the authorized signatory of the local jurisdiction, if signature on the application could not be completed (submission should be on official letterhead of jurisdiction)
Fees for Apply to operate a Community EMS Program
There are no application or registration fees for Community EMS programs.
How to apply Apply to operate a Community EMS Program
Please fax the complete application form and all required attachments to (617) 887-8751.
DPH will notify each applicant by email when the application form and all attachments have been received.
Next steps for Apply to operate a Community EMS Program
Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. Once a completed application is received, DPH will review the information and will contact the applicant if clarifications or additional information for the submitted application materials are needed.
DPH will issue program approval within 30 days of receipt of the completed application. Please note that an application will be considered “complete” once all required documents have been received by DPH.