Log in links for this page
- This page, Athletic Field Scheduling, is offered by
- Department of Conservation & Recreation
Athletic Field Scheduling
Department of Conservation and Recreation
The Details of Athletic Field Scheduling
What you need for Athletic Field Scheduling
Adult and Youth Leagues must be applied for separately. Youth Leagues are Pre K-8th grade.
Please apply for one season per application request.
- Athletic Fields & Facilities Locations
- Athletic Field Scheduling Terms and Conditions
- Athletic Field Scheduling Request Form
- Community Guide for Reserving and Using DCR Athletic Fields or Recreational Facilities
- **Special Guidelines for Requesting Daly Field in Brighton**
- Melnea A. Cass Recreational Complex Scheduling Request Form
- Community Guide for Reserving and Using the DCR Cass Recreational Complex
- Spring/Summer seasons (April – August) – applications will be accepted between December 1st of the prior year and March 1st of the current year
- Fall season (late August – November) – applications will be accepted between March 1st and June 1st of the current year
The Melnea A. Cass Recreational Center is the DCR’s only year-round indoor facility. The seasonal field house can be used for a number of activities including soccer, tennis, track and field and events like dance competitions or birthday parties. Reservations for the field house will be accepted four times during the year:
- Winter (January – March): Applications will be accepted until November 1st of the prior year, and permits will be issued on December 1st.
- Spring (April – June): Applications will be accepted until February 1st, and permits will be issued on March 1st.
- Summer (July – September): Applications will be accepted until April 1st, and permits will be issued on May 1st.
- Fall (October – December): Applications will be accepted until June 1st, and permits will be issued on July 1st.
Lake Field - No field permits after 9pm.
Fees for Athletic Field Scheduling
One Time use: $40.00 per hour.
Seasonal rentals: $200.00 for one (1) 2-3 hour block per field, per day for the season, then $40.00 per hour, per field, per day for the season
Light fee: $50.00 per hour
How to apply Athletic Field Scheduling
Applications accepted via Athletic Field Scheduling Request Form
Next steps for Athletic Field Scheduling
All applications will be considered according to agency priorities for field use (see Community Guide for the Reservation and Use of DCR Athletic Fields and Facilities) and the field schedule. DCR will make every effort to accommodate applications however, space and time limitations may not allow the agency to grant all requests.
DCR may contact one or more groups during the scheduling period to explore alternative scheduling that will allow us to maximize field utilization and equitably accommodate as many requests as possible.