- This page, Get a Senior Parking Pass, is offered by
- Department of Conservation & Recreation
- Executive Office of Elder Affairs
Get a Senior Parking Pass
Contact for Get a Senior Parking Pass
DCR Parking Passes
The Details of Get a Senior Parking Pass
What you need for Get a Senior Parking Pass
You will need the following:
- One of the following:
- A copy of your Massachusetts driver’s license showing Massachusetts residency and age 62+.
- Government Issued ID (other than a MA driver's license) showing age 62+…AND…Proof of Massachusetts Residency (i.e., vehicle registration or utility bill)
2.) A contact phone number or email in case we need to reach you.
3.) Senior passes are not offered to out of state residents. This means your registration and license needs to be issued by the state of Massachusetts.
Senior Parking Passes cannot be purchased at the parks.
Please note, Mass DCR is not responsible for passes that are lost or delayed in the mail. Lost passes can be replaced for a fee of $10.00.
Fees for Get a Senior Parking Pass
|Senior Parking Pass||$10||each|
How to get Get a Senior Parking Pass
If you are eligible for a Senior Parking Pass, you can order it by mail.
DCR Senior Parking Pass Application
Send your completed application along with a check or money order payable to "Commonwealth of Massachusetts" to the address below:
Department of Conservation and Recreation
251 Causeway Street
Boston, MA 02114 Attention: Senior Passes
It may take up to 4-7 weeks to receive your Senior Pass.
Buy a Senior Parking Pass online through YODEL
DCR Senior Pass Online Instructions
Please allow 1-3 weeks to receive your Senior Parking Pass when you purchase online.
More info for Get a Senior Parking Pass
Some libraries and recreation centers allow you to borrow a Parking Pass free of charge. Contact your local library or recreation center for more info.
The Parking Pass is not valid for camping or at the following locations – Quabbin Reservoir Boat Ramp, North Point Parking Lot in Cambridge, or at metered on-street parking spaces in Cambridge.
Daily parking fees are waived for vehicles with a:
- Handicapped license plate or placard
- Purple Heart Recipient license plate
- Disabled veteran license plate