Print a verification of your nursing license
Contact for Print a verification of your nursing license
Board of Registration in Nursing
The Details of Print a verification of your nursing license
How to print Print a verification of your nursing license
Visit the Massachusetts Health Professions License Verification site. This is considered Primary Source Verification.
- For best results, enter at least the nurse's last name and license number
- Spell the name of the nurse correctly as it appears on their license, or provide their license number
- Always use the right license number prefix:
- RN for Registered Nurses and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses. Example: RN123456.
- LN for Licensed Practical Nurses. Example: LN123456.
- To print: Click on the licensees' name and the license verification information will appear for printing.
If you have any difficulty navigating the search pages, call the Help Desk at (617) 973–0935. If you get a recorded message, please leave a detailed message.
More info for Print a verification of your nursing license
Please note: The Board of Registration in Nursing (Board) no longer issues paper licenses or paper license renewal reminders. The Board will use email to communicate renewal reminders and important changes in statute, regulations and policies related to nursing. Failure to provide a working email address will prevent you from receiving these important updates.