Renew your respiratory therapist license
Contact for Renew your respiratory therapist license
Board of Respiratory Care
The Details of Renew your respiratory therapist license
What you need for Renew your respiratory therapist license
When to need to renew
- Every even year, by May 31st
- If your renewal is received beyond the license expiration date, you will have to pay an additional fee, listed below.
What you need
- Your SSN
- Your Online Licensing username and password
- If you do not have an account yet, you may search for your records with your Date of Birth and SSN
- You must have 15 CEUs at the time you renew your license pursuant to 261 CMR Section 5.00.
- CEUs can be taken via multiple mechanisms (online or in-person)
Fees for Renew your respiratory therapist license
We accept checks or credit cards as payment. Make checks payable to “Commonwealth of Massachusetts”.
|Respiratory therapist license renewal||$110||each|
|Late renewal fee||$57||per late license renewal (in addition to renewal fee)|
|Handling charge for returned checks||$23||each|
How to renew Renew your respiratory therapist license
Renew your license online through our Online Licensing portal.
We encourage you to renew online. To get a paper application, you can call the Board at the number listed below. Please be sure to provide your license number when contacting the Board.