Report improper access or use of a criminal record
Department of Criminal Justice Information Services
What you need
If you if think your criminal record information has been illegally accessed, misused, or has inaccuracies, you can file a formal compliant.
To file a complaint, you'll need:
- Documentation of the alleged violation
- A legible copy of government-issued identification
How to report
Complaints can be easily filed online. To file, complete and submit your complaint form.
Complaints can be filed via mail. Depending on the type of violation, complete the form below that is most relevant to your complaint.
- Improper Access and/or Dissemination of CORI Complaint Form
- Incorrect CORI Complaint Form
- CORI Regulatory Violations Complaint Form
- Improper Access and/or Dissemination of CJIS Information Complaint Form
To file, please mail your copy of a government-issued photo identification, copies of the documented alleged violations, and a completed complaint form to:
Attn: Legal Department
Massachusetts Department of Criminal Justice Information Services
200 Arlington St., Suite 2200
Chelsea, MA 02150