Request energy efficiency recommendations
Contact for Request energy efficiency recommendations
The Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA)
The Details of Request energy efficiency recommendations
How to request Request energy efficiency recommendations
Request information: Fill out this form to indicate which energy efficiency topics you'd like more information about.
Request on-site assistance: Fill out this form to start the process of setting up a site visit so that an OTA team can help you identify opportunities to use electricity, gas, and oil more efficiently.
You can use the form to ask a question or indicate which general topics you'd like help with. Someone from OTA will follow up with you within 2 business days to gather additional information about your facility, priorities, and to schedule the visit.
Call OTA at (617) 626-1060 to speak with someone about your business' or facility's energy efficiency needs and questions.
More info about Request energy efficiency recommendations
The Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA) helps businesses identify feasible energy efficiency projects and relevant incentives, and implement energy saving measures. You can ask OTA for recommendations on:
- Utility, state, and federal incentives and resources
- Free and subsidized energy audit services
- Using electricity, gas, and oil more efficiently
- Reducing energy procurement costs
- Electricity load management
- Increasing efficiency of process energy use (compressed air systems, pump systems, steam systems, motors)
- Production scheduling efficiency
- Lighting upgrades
- Heat recovery
- Building insulation and structural improvements
- Operations and maintenance
- Combined heat and power
- Green building strategies