Request environmental compliance recommendations
Contact for Request environmental compliance recommendations
Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA)
The Details of Request environmental compliance recommendations
How to request Request environmental compliance recommendations
Ask a question: Fill out this form to indicate which compliance topics you'd like more information about.
Request on-site assistance (a site visit): Set up a site visit so that an OTA team can make confidential in-person recommendations to enhance your facility's compliance.
Call (617) 626-1060 to be connected to the technical assistance provider who best fits your needs.
More info for Request environmental compliance recommendations
The Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA) was established to help businesses comply with the Toxics Use Reduction Act (TURA).
OTA also helps businesses comply with all environmental health and safety regulations and encourages businesses to reduce their use of toxic or hazardous chemicals.
You can ask OTA for confidential recommendations on:
- Hazardous waste management
- Air regulations and permitting
- Fire safety requirements
- Chemical safety and storage
- TURA or TRI
- Tier II
- Emergency planning requirements
- MACT standards
- Record keeping and chemical tracking requirements
- Solid waste management
- Waste bans
- Universal wastes
- Storm water permitting
- Wastewater storage, treatment, and discharge
- Refrigerants management
- Cold solvent cleaning
- Adhesives and sealants
- Underground storage tanks
- Spray booth operation and record keeping requirements
- Environmental results programs (ERP)