- This page, Request a site visit, is offered by
- Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA)
Request a site visit
Contact for Request a site visit
Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA)
The Details of Request a site visit
How to request Request a site visit
By email: Send a confidential email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the topics you'd like help with. Someone from OTA will follow up with you within 2 business days.
Call (617) 626-1060 to be connected to the technical assistance provider who best fits your needs.
Next steps for Request a site visit
Before visiting your facility, we will ask you to provide some basic information like:
- products you manufacture,
- services you provide,
- chemicals used in production and cleaning,
- approximate annual chemical, water, and energy use, and,
- compliance issues you're seeking clarification on.
After requesting a site visit, fill out the OTA Pre-Visit Questionnaire to the best of your ability and send it in. This should take no more than 20 minutes.
All OTA services come at no cost to you or your business.