COVID-19 Daily Dashboard
Updated daily by 4 p.m.
|COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts as of July 14, 2020|
|Confirmed cases of COVID-19||105,986|
The COVID-19 Dashboard includes daily and cumulative data on:
- Confirmed cases
- Testing by date
- Cases by hospital, county, and age/sex/ethnicity
- Hospital capacity and census
Raw data used to create the dashboard is available here: COVID-19 Raw Data - July 14, 2020
Previous daily charts are available here: Archive of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
Additional COVID-19 data
Updated daily by 10:00 a.m. for the previous day
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report - July 13, 2020 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - July 13, 2020
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - July 13, 2020
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - July 12, 2020
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - July 11, 2020
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - July 8, 2020
- Chapter 93 DOC Staff Testing - March 10, 2020-July 7, 2020
- Chapter 93 DOC Weekly - June 15, 2020-July 6, 2020
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report
Updated each Wednesday by 4 p.m.
The Weekly Public Health Report includes enhanced, more granular information to be updated on a weekly, or biweekly basis.
This data includes:
- Case and testing information by city/town
- Massachusetts residents subject to COVID-19 quarantine
- Cases and deaths in Long Term Care Facilities
- Individuals released from isolation (recovered)
- Updates on nursing facility audit results
- PPE Distribution
Raw data used to create the Weekly Public Health Report is available here: Weekly Public Health Report - Raw Data - July 8, 2020
COVID-19 Weekly State Facility Report
Updated each Wednesday.
The EOHHS COVID-19 Reporting includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data