- National Quit Line: 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- Samaritans Statewide Helpline: 1-877-870-4673
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
The Massachusetts Clubhouse Coalition
The Massachusetts Clubhouse Coalition (MCC) is dedicated to expanding employment, housing, educational, social, and leadership opportunities available to Massachusetts Citizens who have a mental illness. The MCC was organized to uphold and promote the values, principles, and financial integrity of the International Clubhouse Model toward the empowerment of people with mental health needs.
Learn more about the MCC: https://www.massclubs.org/
Riverside Community Care Clubhouses
While Riverside Clubhouses are for anyone over the age of 18, we have special supports for young adults who want to explore possibilities and use our services – when needed and on your own schedule.
Need help getting a job?
- Choose your level of job support
- Select from a variety of job programs
- Get help writing your resume
Looking to go back to school?
- Get assistance preparing for your GED/HiSET
- Get help applying to college (there’s often financial aid available to people with disabilities)
- Work at your own pace
Want to develop work skills?
- Culinary training and food service (ServSafe) certificate assistance
- Office skills: reception, typing, data entry
- Certification assistance: Peer Specialist, CPR, first aid, and many more
- Individualized assistance that you request
SOCIAL & LEISURE OPPORTUNITIES
Activities & Socialization
- Create a new circle of friends
- Visit different places on outings
- Try new and exciting things
- Enjoy delicious food
- Be accepted
- Computer labs/wi-fi: access the internet, email, and social media
- Technology available for photo creation, movie making, music, and more
- Writing and design opportunities for Clubhouse publications
If you can’t find what you need at the Clubhouse, we’ll help you locate the resources!
Find Your Riverside Clubhouse
- Hopedale, MA
- Needham, MA
- Norwood, MA
- Wakefield, MA
Learn more: Riverside Community Care Clubhouses
Safelink Wireless – Free Cell Phone/Airtime for Eligible Customers
Support and Other Helpful Resources
Eating Disorders Support
- MEDA- Multi-Service Eating Disorders Association
- Hope and Inspiration- free monthly open forum http://www.medainc.org/events/hope-inspiration
- NEDA- National Eating Disorders Association
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Meetings for people experiencing compulsive eating (not just overeating- could be any combination of behaviors) seeking peer to peer support
- Eating Disorders Anonymous
- Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders