- I am having issues logging in to DTA Connect. What can I do?
If you receive the message “record not matched” that means you already have a DTA Connect account under a different email address. Watch our tutorial video and see our step-by-step instructions on how to log in. If you continue to have issues, email our IT help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Agency ID.
- I can’t log in to the DTA Connect mobile app but my information is correct. What should I do?
If you are unable to log-in to the DTA Connect mobile app, it may be because you have an old version that is no longer supported. Please uninstall your DTA Connect mobile app from your device and reinstall the latest version using the Apple or Google Play stores.
- I had DTA benefits years ago and just reapplied. Can I use my old DTA Connect account or do I need to create a new one?
If you recently reapplied for benefits you can login to your old account on DTA Connect.
Note: If your case has been closed or denied for more than 60 days and you do not have a pending application, you will not be able to access your old account.
- I keep getting an error message when uploading documents on DTA Connect mobile app. What do I do?
You can upload documents on DTAConnect.com, or mail or fax documents to DTA. Find out how to send documents here. Step-by-step instructions on how to upload documents on DTA Connect.
- What document formats can be uploaded on DTA Connect?
We recommended uploading documents as PDFs. JPEG and PNG are also accepted. Microsoft Word and Excel files cannot be uploaded.
- Is there a size limitation on the documents that are being uploaded?
Files must be less than 5MB, but there is no restriction to the number of pages that can be uploaded.
- Can I upload more than one file at a time?
Yes, you can upload more than one file at a time.
- What is the recommended browser for DTAConnect.com?
DTAConnect.com works in all new browsers. However, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge is preferred.