- I am having issues logging into the DTA Connect mobile app. What can I do?
If you just applied for DTA benefits, access to the mobile app will be granted the day after your case is processed by a Case Manager. If you are already a client or your case in already in process, email our IT help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Agency ID.
- I am having issues creating an account on DTAConnect.com. What can I do?
Email our IT help desk at email@example.com with your Agency ID or Web Application Number (if you have one).
- I can’t log in to the DTA Connect mobile app but my information is correct. What should I do?
If you are unable to log-in to the DTA Connect mobile app, it may be because you have an old version that is no longer supported. Please uninstall your DTA Connect mobile app from your device and reinstall the latest version using the Apple or Google Play stores.
- I had DTA benefits years ago and just reapplied. Can I use my old DTAConnect.com account or do I need to create a new one?
If you recently reapplied for benefits you can login to your old account on DTAConnect.com.
Note: If your case has been closed or denied for more than 60 days and you do not have a pending application, you will not be able to access your old account.
- I am trying to request a replacement EBT card on DTAConnect.com. How else can I request one?
You can request an EBT card on the DTA Connect mobile app or use the automated prompts on the DTA Assistance Line (877-382-2363).
Note: Requesting a new card will deactivate your old one.
- The account balance is blank or incorrect on DTA Connect mobile app. How can I check my balance?
You can check your EBT card balance by calling the phone number on the back of your card (800-997-2555) or using the automated prompts on the DTA Assistance Line (877-382-2363). Learn more about using your EBT card here.
- I keep getting an error message when uploading documents on DTA Connect mobile app. What do I do?
You can upload documents on DTAConnect.com, or mail or fax documents to DTA. Find out how to send documents here.
- What document formats can be uploaded on DTA Connect?
We recommended uploading documents as PDFs. JPEG and PNG are also accepted. Microsoft Word and Excel files cannot be uploaded.
- Is there a size limitation on the documents that are being uploaded?
Files must be less than 5MB, but there is no restriction to the number of pages that can be uploaded.
- Can I upload more than one file at a time?
Yes, you can upload more than one file at a time.
- What is the recommended browser for DTAConnect.com?
DTAConnect.com works in all new browsers. However, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge is preferred.
- Are DTAConnect.com and the DTA Connect mobile app the same?
The look and feel of the website and app is very similar, but there are some differences in what you are able to do on them. For example, DTAConnect.com allows clients to complete an interactive Application, Interim Report and Recertification, but the DTA Connect mobile app only allows for you to upload the paper version of those forms. There are plans to make these abilities the same in the future. Learn more here.