Get a replacement MassDOT Welder Qualification Test Record

Instructions on how get a replacement Welder Qualification Test Record.

Requirements for replacement

HELPFUL HINT: It is strongly recommended that you take a picture of your green card, front and back, after each signature in case of loss or theft
  • If you misplace your Welder Qualification Test Record, you must submit a new photograph along with your request for a replacement Test Record to MassDOT Metals Control
  • The request must include your certification number and/or process
  • Please include contact phone number and email address with a self-addressed return envelope
  • We will contact you if there are any issues
  • Mail all required documentation to:
    • MassDOT
      10 Park Plaza, Room 7110
      Boston, MA 02116
      ATTN: Michael Leonard, Metals Control Engineer

  • All other inquiries should be sent to



Inquiries pertaining to MassDOT bridge welding and approved fabricators


Michael Leonard, Metals Control Engineer
10 Park Plaza
Room 7110, Bridge Section
Boston, MA 02116

Help Us Improve with your feedback