Probate and Family Court Assent to Petition to Change Name of Minor (CJP 30)

Use this form when a minor child's legal parent or court-appointed guardian wants to assent to the petition using a separate form.

Table of Contents



Additional forms that may be needed

You may also need to file:

For more information or assistance

For assistance, please email

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.