Probate and Family Court forms for adoption and name change

Find adoption and name change forms

These forms may not display properly in your browser. Please download the form(s) you need and open in Acrobat Reader. For more information, please see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

Table of Contents

Petition for Adoption and Affidavit of Petitioner(s)

Petition to Change Name of Adult

Petition to Change Name of Minor

Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody

Assent to Petition to Change Name of Minor

Court Activity Record Information and Warrant Management System Release Request Form

Motion for Service by Alternate Means and Affidavit of Diligent Search

Additional information you may need