Probate and Family Court Complaint for separate support (CJD 102)

Form for when one party seeks to be legally separated from his/her spouse, but does not wish to file for divorce. Form number CJD-102, revised November, 2016.

Table of Contents


Information and instructions

Alternative form

Most users should use: Complaint for Separate Support (CJD 102)

If you need to save a partially filled-out form, you may choose to use the Alternative Form.

This version of the form allows you to save a partially filled-out form to finish later or for re-use. This form must be downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.

For instructions on how to open, see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

For more information or assistance

For assistance, please email

Date published: October 5, 2021

Help Us Improve with your feedback