Probate and Family Court Joint petition for divorce pursuant to G.L. c.208, § 1A (CJD 101A)

For use when both spouses want a divorce claiming irretrievable breakdown of the marriage. Form number CJD-101A, revised October 2007. Also available in Portuguese and Spanish.

Table of Contents


Information and instructions

Translated forms

Alternative form

Most users should use Joint Petition for Divorce Pursuant to G.L. c.208, § 1A (CJD 101A).

If you need to save a partially filled-out form, you may choose to use the alternative form:

This version of the form allows you to save a partially filled-out form to finish later or for re-use. This form must be downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.

For instructions on how to open, see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

For more information or assistance

For assistance, please email

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.