Meet the needs of youth cyclists by offering SRTS in- classroom and on-bike educational opportunities.
Choose one or all of the following SRTS pedestrian safety training models into the school curriculum.
Integrate walking and biking into the classroom.
Parents and guardians who model safe behaviors inspire their children to do the same.
- Back Pack Flyer (English)
- Back Pack Flyer (Spanish)
- Adult Ped Safety (Coming Soon)
- Bike Rodeo Guide
- Bike Safety Tip Sheets
- Pedestrian Safety Tip Sheets (English)
- Pedestrian Safety Tip Sheets (Chinese)
- Pedestrian Safety Tip Sheets (French)
- Pedestrian Safety Tip Sheets (Portuguese)
- Pedestrian Safety Tip Sheets (Spanish)
Safety is everybody’s job and all community members have a role to play in providing safe routes to school.
Crossing guards play an important role in keeping students safe on their walk/bike routes to and from school.