View lead screening and blood lead level data by community, as well as other lead reports.
The Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (CLPPP) evaluates blood lead screening data in order to monitor trends over time and across geographies to identify populations at risk. On this page you will find:
- Annual screening and blood lead level prevalence report
- High risk community list
- Childhood lead screening community progress report
- Environmental public health tracking query tool
- Home lead inspection and compliance search tool
- Information about requesting lead data
Please note that numbers and rates may differ across various data publications. These differences may be due to file updates and differences in test methods.