This page, DOR Administrative Forms, is offered by

DOR Administrative Forms

Here you will find a listing of DOR administrative forms. Amendment, abatement, change of address and certificate of good standing information is included.

Table of Contents

Administrative Forms

Change of Address Forms

Amend Your Tax Return or Request an Abatement

Request a Certificate of Good Standing-Tax Compliance or a Corporate Tax Lien Waiver