The Massachusetts Plan to prevent healthcare associated infections and antimicrobial resistance (HAI/AR) is intended to serve as a guide to coordinate efforts across the Commonwealth. The five year plan provides strategic direction to monitor and prevent HAI and combat AR. The 2016-2020 plan is available at the following link.
- This page, Massachusetts Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) Plan, is offered by
- Bureau of Infectious Disease and Laboratory Sciences
- Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification
- Bureau of Health Care Safety and Quality
- Department of Public Health