Probate and Family Court forms for actions involving unmarried parents

Find the complaint to establish paternity and the complaint for support, custody, or parenting time.

For custody modification forms, please see Probate and Family Court forms for modifications.

Table of Contents

Complaint to Establish Paternity

Complaint for Custody, Support, Parenting Time

Additional documents you may need


Help Us Improve with your feedback