Lower Neponset River Trail
Dawn to dusk
Parking is available at Pope John Paul II Park.
- Running and walking
- Paved bike path
- No alcohol
- No littering
- No motorized vehicles
- Be courteous of other path users.
- Keep right unless passing.
- Stop at all stop signs.
- Trail is open dawn to dusk. Ride at your own risk--and use bike lights and reflectors--at night.
- Give a clear and audible signal before passing, and pass only when it's safe to.
- Travel at a reasonable speed.
- Wear protective headgear. This is required by law for children 16 years and younger, but recommended for all.
- Respect private property next to the trail.
- Carry in, carry out all trash and belongings.