- Division of Fisheries and Wildlife
Now is the time of year to think about the outdoor or wildlife enthusiast on your holiday list — consider the following wildlife-related gifts available from MassWildlife.
- MassWildlife Publications: A 2-year subscription to Massachusetts Wildlife magazine ($10) delivers eight full-color issues of the Commonwealth’s best wildlife publication. The magazine is packed with award-winning articles and photos on the environment, conservation, fishing, hunting, natural history, and just about everything related to the outdoors in Massachusetts. Find this and other great publications at our website.
- 2018 Licenses: The sportsman or sportswoman in your life will appreciate a 2018 hunting, fishing, or sporting license and any supplemental stamps they will need (available December 1). License purchases support MassWildlife’s fish and wildlife conservation, management, and habitat protection programs. Go to MassFishHunt to make a purchase.
- Charitable Donations: For the person who has everything, make a donation in his or her name to support one of the following funds.
- The Wildlands Fund is dedicated to acquiring and conserving important wildlife habitat open to wildlife-related recreation. Send the honoree’s name with a check made out to Comm. of Mass – Wildlands Fund to MassWildlife, 251 Causeway St., Suite 400, Boston, MA 02114.
- The Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Fund supports efforts to protect rare and endangered wildlife. Read rare species success stories made possible by the Fund. A donation in the form of a check made out to “Comm. of MA – NHESP” can be sent to MassWildlife, NHESP, 1 Rabbit Hill Road, Westborough, MA 01581.