- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
DMH posted a Request for Information to solicit recommendations on the use of the COVID-19 relief funds. Please see notice below which can be shared broadly with all interested stakeholders. Thank you.
The Department of Mental Health (DMH) is issuing this Request for Information (RFI) to solicit information from a broad spectrum of interested parties and individuals regarding their recommendations on how to use federal COVID-19 relief funds by DMH to improve the Commonwealth’s Behavioral Health prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery support services systems in the context of COVID-19.
DMH is particularly interested in ideas that would utilize one-time or time-limited funding to address the following priorities:
- Addressing the significant increase in behavioral health boarding episodes in emergency departments
- Enhancing the crisis support service system in order to address the escalating need for urgent behavioral health care due to the impact of COVID19
- Addressing the behavioral health needs of children and youth impacted by COVID19, including strategies to support parents and schools.
- Expanding MA capacity to rapidly respond to youth experiencing psychosis and their families and to enhance access to specialized First Episode Psychosis services
- Addressing social determinants of health and racial equity in the delivery of behavioral health prevention, intervention, treatment and recovery support.
Please submit responses through COMMBUYS no later than Monday, June 14, 2021 at 3:00PM EST.
If you need assistance obtaining the form or submitting your response via COMMBUYS, please contact Jerome Collins at Jerome.email@example.com or by phone at 617-626-8043.