Related to:

What would you like to do?

Showing results

COVID-19 Licenses - Board of Registration in Pharmacy 

Due to the state of emergency, Governor Baker and Commissioner Bharel have issued the following orders that may affect your licensing:

Apply for a pharmacist license 

Apply for a pharmacist license using the Professional Credential Services (PCS) web portal. This is not the application for pharmacy technicians or interns.

Apply for a nuclear pharmacist license 

Learn how to apply for a nuclear pharmacist license.

Check a license 

You can check the status of a health profession license, permit, certification, or Massachusetts Controlled Substances Registration (MCSR) online.

Renew your pharmacist or nuclear pharmacist license 

Do you need to renew your pharmacist or nuclear pharmacist license? You can do it online right here.

Request a name change, address change, and/or a duplicate license 

If you are a pharmacist, pharmacy technician, pharmacy intern, or pharmacy facility, you can use these steps to request a name change, address change, and/or a duplicate license.

Petition for license reactivation 

If your Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician license has been expired beyond 1 renewal cycle (more than 2 years after expiration date), you can petition to have it reactivated. This doesn't apply to licenses that have been suspended or revoked by the Board.

Petition for license reinstatement 

After a license surrender, suspension, revocation, or rescission, you can petition to have your license reinstated.

Petition for retired pharmacist status 

Pharmacists can petition the Board to request their licenses be placed on retired status. A retired status is a non-disciplinary status.

Request disability accommodations for pharmacy licensing exams 

If you require accommodations for your pharmacy licensing exams, you can request them here.

Request a Certified Statement of Licensure from a Health Profession Board of Registration 

You may need a certified statement of licensure from one of the health profession Boards of Registration to obtain licensure in another state.