Please ensure that your email address is up to date on your account. If you need to change anything on your account, please read the instructions How to Update Your Account Contact Information and respond accordingly.
Key Dates for the Entry-level Exam
Application Opening Date: February 8, 2019
Application Deadline: March 12, 2019*
Notices to Appear for Exam Emailed: March 29, 2019
Written Examination Date: April 13, 2019
Score Release Date: TBD
Eligible List Established Date: TBD
Written Examination Fee: $100
Eligibility: Entry-level, open to public
Location: Various Sites across the state
*There is an additional $50 fee for applications received after March 12, 2019. Applications will NOT be accepted after March 19, 2019.
How to Apply for the 2019 Correctional Program Officer A/B Exam
- Find the application for 2019 Correctional Program Officer A/B Exam
- Read about the exam information on the exam poster and find out if you’re eligible to take the exam.
- Click Apply in the top right corner of the exam poster and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Once you’ve successfully submitted your application, you’ll see a Click to Pay button. Click the button to pay for your exam. Be sure to pay for the correct exam.
- You’ll receive two confirmation emails when you’ve completed the process:
♦ an email confirming that your application has been received
♦ an email confirming that your payment has been received
Your application is not complete until you have received both confirmation emails. Once you receive the successful payment confirmation email, you may ignore the option to Submit Payment which may still be displayed in your account.
- Apply for the 2019 Correctional Program Officer A/B Exam
- Notice to Appear for Examination will be delivered by March 29, 2019
Two weeks before the examination date you will receive a notice to appear by e-mail. The notice will tell you the location and the time to appear for your examination. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the e-mail before contacting this office.
- Score Release Date: TBD
You will receive your examination results by email.
- Eligible List: TBD
When the eligible list is established you will be able to view your rank on the online list.