Update personal information
• Name Change
• E-mail Address
• Emergency Contact
• Marital Status
• Birth Date
• Highest Education Level
• Military Status
• Change or Add an Ethnic Group
• Designate an Ethnic Group as Primary
• Designate as Hispanic or Latino
Employee benefit forms
Submit information for employee benefits using the employee self-service e-Forms
Complete the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Form. Review the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program page for information on eligibility and usage.
- PSLF Form Instructions:
- Complete Page 1 only of the PSLF form
- Include the last four digits of your Social Security number on the form
- Email email@example.com with a copy of your PSLF form as a PDF and include your Employee ID number
- Unless otherwise notified, the Employee Service Center will sign and complete the form within 10 business days.
- Review the How to Apply for Tuition Benefit page for information on eligibility and usage.
EILB Annual enrollment begins on November 28, 2022.
- Use to join / participate in the EILB for new and existing members
- Annual Open enrollment deadlines for employees are from November 28th – December 30th.
- Also used to donate unused leave time to the EILB upon leaving state service