The goal of the Food Security Infrastructure Grant Program is to ensure that individuals and families throughout the Commonwealth have access to food, with a special focus on food that is produced locally and equitable access to food. The program also seeks to ensure that farmers, fisherman and other local food producers are better connected to a strong, resilient food system to help mitigate future food supply and distribution disruption.
- Baker-Polito Administration Awards Over $5.5 Million to Improve Food Security in Massachusetts
- Baker-Polito Administration Awards Over $3 Million to Improve Food Security in Massachusetts
- Baker-Polito Administration Awards $3 Million in Food Security Grants
- Baker-Polito Administration Invests $56 Million to Combat Food Insecurity in Massachusetts
- Commbuys posting
- FY21 Food Security Grant Program RFR
- Food Security Infrastructure Grant FAQs