About the guide
The Massachusetts Saltwater Recreational Fishing Guide keeps you informed about fishing events, and fishing rules and regulations.
The 2019 edition covers:
- Circle hooks save fish!
- Tautog rod and reel study
- Tautog species profile
- Recreational lobstering and crabbing
- Species native to Massachusetts marine waters
- Best handling practices for fishing
- Winners of the 2018 Massachusetts Saltwater Fishing Derby
There are a few ways to get this year’s guide:
- View the guide online
- Call one of our offices
- Stop by one of our offices to pick a guide up