Suspension hearings are held with an RMV hearings officer in the following RMV Service Centers, visit the RMV Service Center page below for hearing hours and days.
What you need to know
- Hearings are held on a walk-in basis.
- Hearing length varies with the type of suspension and severity of the offenses.
- You are advised to arrive as early as possible and to allow extra time for additional transactions.
- If you are applying for a hardship license, we recommend that you arrive at the RMV by 3:00 pm
- At the end of a hearing, you may be eligible to perform additional RMV transactions.
- During periods of heavy customer volume, the hearing office may stop accepting walk-in customers.
- Hearing officers plan their breaks to limit any inconvenience to customers.