Instructions: Marriage without delay/marriage of minors court form

Instructions and information to assist you in completing this form.

Marriage without delay

See G.L. c. 207, Section 30

Petitioners seeking court's permission to waive 3 day waiting period should complete top portion of form, entitled "Marriage without Delay".

See the Probate and Family Court filing fees for applicable filing fees.

Marriage of minors

See G.L. c. 207, Section 25

If Petitioner is a minor he/she must complete bottom portion of form entitled "Marriage of Minors".

See the Uniform Schedule of Fees for applicable filing fees.