On July 21, 2021, AG Healey announced a $26 billion resolution with opioid distributors and Johnson & Johnson, which will provide more than $500 million to the Commonwealth and its cities and towns for prevention, harm reduction, treatment, and recovery across Massachusetts.
Find documents relating to the AG’s Statewide Opioid Settlements:
- Settlement Agreements
- Consent Judgments entered by the Massachusetts Superior Court
- Massachusetts State-Subdivision Agreement
- Participating Subdivisions
- Estimated Payments to Municipalities
- Estimated Payments to Opioid Recovery and Remediation Fund
Find answers to frequently asked questions about the AG's Statewide Opioid Settlements here.
To speak with someone on AG Healey’s team about the Settlements, email MAOpioidSettlements@mass.gov.