Low Impact Development (LID) Working Group - a network of practitioners, policy-makers, and local officials that share resources, information, and experience with LID issues. For more information, you can contact Eric Hove at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other resources include the following:
- LID Links (MA Smart Growth / Smart Energy Toolkit)
- Low Impact Development (U.S. EPA)
- Low Impact Development (Low Impact Development Center, Inc.)
- Roads, raingardens, (Technical Paper #9 - Nonpoint Education for Municipal Officials NEMO)
- Builders Guide brochure, published by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Research Center, provides a good summary of LID including the why's and costs for developers and builders.
- "Rain Gardens in Connecticut, A Design Guide for Homeowners" raingarden.pdf (University of Connecticut)