The State Organization Index provides an alphabetical listing of government organizations, including commissions, departments, and bureaus.
Top-requested sites to log in to services provided by the state
The Massachusetts Information Technology Center (MITC) building is a 24/7 secure operation facility.
Security Staffs the building 24/7 365 days a year. Security staffed stations are located in the Main Lobby and the Loading dock.
Security utilizes a clearly marked Security vehicle to patrol the remote parking areas and pathways at the MITC. Security can be reached at (617) 660-5530.
The Security Department:
• Manages Building Visitors and Customers
• Establishes and implements Security and Safety policies and procedures
• Provides Emergency Response Planning
• Manages contracts for Security Services and Security Equipment Maintenance and Repair
• Provides Photo ID/Access Cards for employees
• Maintains Key Control
• Manages building Parking Operations
Security works with the following agencies/companies to maintain a secure facility:
• Department of Conservation and Recreation Park Rangers
• Massachusetts State Police
• Executive Office of Public Safety
• State Fire Marshal
• Boston Fire Department
• Fire Detection and Alarm Contractor
• Division of Employment and Training
• Department of Mental Health
• Legislature’s Joint Committee on Rules
To contact the Security Department, email them at: email@example.com
For more urgent issues, contact the Security Director at (617) 727-4100
All visitors, (e.g., anyone without does not have ID Access) must submit to screening at a security checkpoint before entering the building. Any visitor refusing to submit to screening will not be allowed entrance to the facility. Visitors are strictly prohibited from carrying any weapon (as listed above) while present in the building.
Any employee that has forgotten or lost their badge will be subject to screening. Employees without access badge will be required to sign in at the Security desk and contact their supervisor for an escort to their work area.