- A Parent's Guide: Preventing Inhalant Abuse Among Children and Teens
This parent-friendly booklet gives parents information about how to prevent the dangerous behavior of inhalant use. Safer products effective strategies and free resources are highlighted
- Talking To Your Middle School-Aged Child About Alcohol Tobacco And Other Drugs
This brochure is intended to help parents protect their pre-teen children from alcohol, tobacco, and other substance use. Topics include: how to start the conversation, how to set family rules around no use of substances, facts about alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs, and warning signs to watch for
- Preparing Your Young Children for a Healthy, Drug-Free Future
This booklet for parents of 3rd, 4th and 5th graders, includes information and tips on how to safeguard children from alcohol or other drug use in the future. It includes suggestions for modeling healthy behavior, building strong relationships and parent-child communication, and monitoring children's activities.
- 7 Ways to Protect Your Teen from Alcohol and other Drugs
This booklet helps parents explore ways to prevent teen drinking and other drug use. It weaves together scientific information with stories and observations from professionals, students, and parents.
- Preventing Underage Drinking... Priceless
This brochure (available in English or Spanish) addresses the consequences of providing alcohol to minors. It includes an action plan for parents and questions and answers about the social host law.
- Preventing Substance Abuse Starts at Home: Safeguarding Your Children
This brochure (available in English or Spanish) demonstrates how to help prevent children from misusing substances commonly found in the home.
- Stop an Overdose with Narcan
This bilingual wallet card contains simple instructions for detecting and stopping an overdose using Narcan®. Available in English and Spanish, or English and Portuguese.