The DCAMM Security & Emergency Preparedness unit works to ensure the safety of employees and visitors to facilities in the care and control of DCAMM.
The Security & Emergency Preparedness unit is responsible for the following activities:
- Manages security systems including access control, video management, visitor management, intrusion, and duress alarm systems
- Leads emergency responses
- Manages and develops on-site security services
- Conducts security, risk, and hazard vulnerability assessments
- Develops and maintains Occupant Emergency Plans
- Establishes and maintains Emergency Operations and Continuity of Operations Plans
- Creates Security & Emergency Preparedness policies and procedures
Occupant Emergency Plans for facilities in the care and control of DCAMM are made available to Agency Liaisons. To review or receive a copy of the building’s Occupant Emergency Plan, please contact your Agency Liaison or DCAMM Security & Emergency Preparedness.
For more information, contact Matthew Termini, Chief of Security & Emergency Preparedness