The State Organization Index provides an alphabetical listing of government organizations, including commissions, departments, and bureaus.
Top-requested sites to log in to services provided by the state
M.G.L. Chapter 252 § 2
Chairman: The Commissioner of Agricultural Resources’ designee Alisha Bouchard,
Staff Liaison: Juan Carlos Gutierrez, SRMCB, 617-626-1723
The SRMCB oversees mosquito control in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and establishes administrative and technical policy, guidelines, and best management practices to insure that mosquito control programs are effective and safe. The SRMCB also appoints all Commissioners of the various regional mosquito control projects. The three member board is comprised of representatives of the Departments of Agricultural Resources, Conservation and Recreation, and Environmental Protection.
State Agency Members:
Alisha Bouchard, designee Commissioner John Lebeaux, DAR
Gary Gonyea, designee Commissioner Martin Suuberg, DEP
Jim Straub, designee Commissioner Leo Roy, DCR
Date: The 1/17/18 SRMCB meeting has been canceled
Time: 10:00 AM
Location: Norfolk County Mosquito District Headquarters 144 Production Rd, Suite C. Walpole, MA 02081
1. Start: Call to Order and Attendance (10:00 – 10:05 am)
2. Public Comment/Input Period: The Board will provide an opportunity for the general public to speak to the Board.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes (Vote Required)
4. HR Updates
5. Berkshire County Mosquito Control District : Town of Lanesboro membership approval (Vote Required)
6. Regional updates: Mosquito Control Districts will provide the Board with brief updates about regional activities, issues and concerns
7. Date, time and location of next Board meeting.
8. Adjournment: the Board will officially adjourn the meeting.
2018 Meeting Notices
2017 Meeting Notices