With a large urban population living near local, regional, and global forest markets, Massachusetts is well-positioned to meet the sustainable design goals of communities while balancing forest conservation priorities.
COVID-19 Resources and Guidance for Businesses
The Baker-Polito Administration is committed to partnering with the business community to navigate the outbreak of COVID-19.
The link below lists resources for small businesses.
Additional Resources for
The program strives to assist all users of forest products with a focus on the following program areas:
- Addressing rural socio-economic vulnerabilities with local forest products
- Supporting fair and transparent markets to serve Massachusetts consumers
- Utilizing wood in construction for climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Improving the resiliency of Massachusetts industry via research and development
- Informing the public through education and outreach