Massachusetts wants to help its veterans of the Vietnam Conflict, World War II and the Korean War. Here, as a Vietnam Conflict veteran, World War II veteran, or a Korean War veteran, you can apply for a bonus. If you are a family member of a deceased veteran of either of these wars, you may also be eligible for one of these bonuses.
You may be eligible if:
• Your service falls between the designated eligibility dates:
- Vietnam Conflict (July 1, 1958 to May 17, 1975)
- Korean War (June 25, 1950 to January 31, 1955)
- World War II (September 16, 1940 to July 25, 1947)
• You must have been 6 months domicile in Massachusetts immediately prior to entry into the Armed Forces or prior to activation for Reserve and National Guard personnel.
• Your discharge must be under honorable conditions
Visit the links below to check your eligibility for these bonuses and how to apply.