- Surplus Antlerless Deer Permits will be available:
Zone 11 permits ARE SOLD OUT
Zone 10 permits will go on sale October 7, 2015 at 8 A.M.
Zone 13 & 14 permits will go on sale October 8, 2015 at 8 A.M.
Once on sale, permits will remain available until sold out in each Wildlife Management Zone..
- NEW: 2015-16 Migratory Bird Regulations are now available.
- NEW: Black Bear hunting is now permitted statewide and during the Shotgun Deer Season. Special restrictions apply. Click here to learn more.
- Antlerless Deer Permit Instant Award Period begins August 1 -- Log into the MassFishHunt system to try to win a permit. This is NOT a first-come first-served system; hunters can try to win a permit any time between August 1 and December 31. Click here to view Antlerless Deer Permit details.
- 2015 Season Summaries - A convenient summary of the hunting, fishing and trapping season dates for the year.
- 2015 Licenses are available for purchase. View an electronic version of the 2015 Guide to Hunting, Freshwater Fishing, & Trapping (Abstracts).