All deer harvested during the 2-week shotgun deer season must be brought to an official check station for biological data collection.Use the check station map to find a check station or download a printable list of check station hours for the 2016 Shotgun Deer Season: Week 1 (Nov. 28 - Dec. 3) │Week 2 (Dec. 5 - 10)
Sunday Hunting of Any Kind is PROHIBITED in Massachusetts
- Attention Game Bird Hunters: Help MassWildlife by keeping a hunting log this season.
- Zone 13 and 14 Surplus Antlerless Deer Permits on sale now
- Visit the Black Bear Hunting web page for a detailed on regulations including allowable hunting implements for each of the 3 seasons, harvest reporting, hunting tips, and harvest data
- 2016-2017 Migratory Game Bird Regulations are now available.
- Looking for information about the endangered Timber Rattlesnake conservation plan? Get the facts here.