- Public Invited to Habitat Site Walks on MassWildlife Lands in September/October in Southwick, Hanson/Halifax, Montague, Hardwick, Falmouth, Mashpee. Click here for details.
- Visit the Black Bear Hunting web page for a detailed on regulations including allowable hunting implements for each of the 3 seasons, harvest reporting, hunting tips, and harvest data
- 2016-2017 Migratory Bird Regulations are now available.
- Antlerless Deer Permit Instant Award Period is Aug. 1 - Dec. 31. Hunters who applied for an Antlerless Deer Permit by the July 16th deadline must return to the MassFishHunt system to try to win a permit. Click here for full instructions.
- Surplus Antlerless Deer Permits will go in sale by Wildlife Management Zones on the following days in October:
- Zone 11 permits will go on sale Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 8 A.M.
- Zone 10 permits will go on sale Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 8 A.M.
- Zone 13 and 14 permits will go on sale Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 8 A.M.
- Looking for information about the endangered Timber Rattlesnake conservation plan? Get the facts here.