- August 4: Prescribed Fire: Maintaining and Restoring Wildlife Habitat throughout Massachusetts. Free lecture in Westborough, read more.
- Youth Hunting Story Contest: Youth hunters who participated in the 2015 Youth Deer Hunt are invited to submit their story for a chance to be published in Massachusetts Wildlife magazine. Deadline is Aug.31. Click here for contest details.
- Warmer weather can lead to fish kills, caused by low oxygen levels. Report fish kills to the Environmental Police at 1 (800) 632-8075. Click here to learn more about fish kills.
- What should you do if you find young wildlife? Get the answers here.
- 2016-2017 Migratory Bird Regulations are now available.
- Looking for information about the endangered Timber Rattlesnake conservation plan? Get the facts here.